BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

anyone else feeling a super spike comming on, page-2

1. 850 Posts.
    I do not see a super spike atm, but a continuation of around 3 to 4 cents per day sp increase. Just like the chart average shows.

Not to say there will not be some sort of spike though, but a super spike would have to be based on something like a take-over, GSK immediate increase to 300M or IV Relenza production, excllent Lani deal, widespread Tamiflu resistance to a much more deadly swine flu or some other very significant swine flu event such as the death of a president or other world leader. Without a technical event, it's just sentiment followed by a sp drop the next day as the day traders and bots get into it.

Bots & day trader activity work together to stabilise the trend and nervous investors should have departed BTA by now.

That is not really a technical look at it but my gut feeling. I wouldn't call it sentiment because my attachment to BTA shares is based on my assessment of current and future value plus good corporate governance. Other companies, like BPO, CTO and ZYL, have/had excellent prospects, but I couldn't sleep well thinking who is on watch.

That is not really a solid technical look at it but my gut feeling about a super spike. My assumption is that you refer to an upward spike rather than a downward one. My SMS alert just advised me of a $2.70 trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.