ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

Can only hope/pray higher.. It's been a bloody disgrace.. gold...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Can only hope/pray higher..

It's been a bloody disgrace.. gold price higher and a complete lack of interest. Klaus looked like he tried hard prior to all our options going to the wall.. but he stuffed up by delaying the resource- which took the momentum out of the stock.. late 2016.

Drill results have been ok.. but investors and traders have moved on.

Sooner or later the chinese will surely move to mop up ANL.. with some pissy crap low ball offer that may well be at a 50% premium to the then SP..

WAIT a second.. from here that's just over 4c - Disgraceful as mentioned-- given we were near 7c at one stage..!!

Klaus hardly had any skin in this game anyway.. and I think most his shares were allotted instead of paid for.
    He made his money elsewhere.. and even from avz seems to be moving on.. ( albeit holding quite a few shares )

Who knows what is happening now.. motivated for small shareholder? Not much by the SP movements.

Perhaps now that most of us are so disenchanted with the whole ANL.. bottom drawed it or sold.. perhaps now someone may finally take some interest- but then again, i doubt it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.