anyone else having the worst time now than eve, page-37

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    Fibonarchery, your posts on this are good, and you clearly have some idea of the mechanics of it all.

Ok, so this post is NOT about rebel- at all. But if one is overwhelmed with debt, and that would be a real struggle, but if one didn't have to pay it back, what would stop someone like me just getting load and loads of credit cards, buying a house full of new furniture, getting cash advances and buying a new car, going overseas, and just living some kind of "dream" life, because then, having read your very detailed post, I have found out the key to not paying back the debt in its entirety. So, I can't get credit for 5 years hence, but I get to keep that great car, house full of furniture, some jewellery, perhaps, and have the memories of travel, and freedom, and money to burn.

So, as I said, it's not about rebel- now it's about ME! Wouldn't a whole bunch of people do that if it was that simple? Some poor people would love to live that kind of "free" life, that they never could have had due to no cash. I am pretty much putting morality aside here, because discussing morality can be a pain and weirdness can come out in people. :) I just reckon it doesn't sound plausible.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.