LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Has anybody noticed this? Below I copied this from LIT ANN 18...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Has anybody noticed this?

Below I copied this from LIT ANN 18 NOV 2016

ABOUT LITHIUM AUSTRALIA NL LIT is a dedicated developer of disruptive lithium extraction technologies. LIT has strategic alliances with a number of companies, potentially providing access to a diversified lithium mineral inventory. LIT aspires to create the union between resources and the best available technology and to establish a global lithium processing business.

Then this one from LIT ANN 25 NOV 2016. note that the below statement remains the same up til the 18 APR 17

About Lithium Australia Lithium Australia NL is a dedicated developer of disruptive lithium extraction technologies, and 100% owner of the Sileach™ process for the recovery of lithium from silicates. LIT has strategic alliances with a number of companies, potentially providing access to a diversified lithium mineral inventory. LIT aspires to create the union between resources and the best available technology and to establish a global lithium processing business.

This one is from the 18 APR 17. note that the below statement remains the same up to the lasted LIT ANN being today.

LIT is a dedicated developer of disruptive lithium extraction technologies. LIT has strategic alliances with a number of companies, potentially providing access to a diversified lithium mineral inventory. LIT aspires to create the union between resources and the best available technology and to establish a global lithium processing business.

My question is dose anybody else find this strange?
    Why would LIT stop bringing up Sileach all of a sudden after four months?

Maybe I'm reading to much into this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73 36.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 20533755 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56344744 59
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.