FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Hey everyone. First of all thank you to all the regular and...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    Hey everyone. First of all thank you to all the regular and knowledgeable posters who contribute here on the FML threads.

My comments are framed within the context of the company as a whole and relate to my involvement which I hope will be long term. I am a relatively inexperienced investor thinking big picture.

Broadly, the noise about CRE, Stone, cash costs, remuneration, exploration, cap raisings and other issues that confuse shareholders should be juxtaposed with the current economic climate. No-one here needs to be reminded that global macro-economics suck at the moment but therein lies the beauty of investing in an expanding gold miner / explorer. The fear that fuels doubts about the aforementioned issues will also light a fire under the POG. FML with it's producing mines and attractive exploration targets will be a rewarding investment. A rising POG will leverage our land bank nicely.

So the risk for me re FML is a substantial drop in the POG.

Unfortunately a rising POG is reflected in the share prices of goldies gradually and incrementally but a plummeting POG would be priced in quick-smart. Having said that I don't think there is a risk of a large drop in the POG so I will stay the course with FML.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112284 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 34482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.