FML 0.00% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

lockitt,For me, investment is all about risk/reward.In my view...

1. 561 Posts.
    lockitt,

For me, investment is all about risk/reward.

In my view of FML at the moment, risk has increased greater than reward. This is what has caused me great concern. I think that the actions of management could have been different to keep the reward potential there, while de-risking the company.

Had they done this, there would likely be a stronger share price and more stable company.

"That statement says to me again that you like to have lots of cash on hand to minimise risk"

No, whilst cash on hand is important as it increases the options available, I'm talking about the cash flow generation of the company and the rate of cash burn.

"Macros, if you do not like risk then I respectfully suggest that the penny dreadful section of the gold mining share register is not for you but do not ever expect to be truly wealthy."

I don't see FML as a penny dreadful. I see it as a company with a market cap of over $250m (price is irrelevant). It is a company that continues to subside on the issuance of shares even though it should be standing on its own two feet by now. Thanks for the advice, however I'm doing just fine thank you.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $875 6.251K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 112305 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.