FML 7.41% 12.5¢ focus minerals ltd

anyone else out there feeling suicidal?, page-8

1. 8,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    G'day Pintohoo.

First let me say that I have not fully read your post, or for that matter any of the replies, but by glancing over it I am sure we are on the same wave length. I was so angry that I could not concentrate enough to read it and just wanted to vent my spleen to calm myself down.

When I read the Chairmans address I had this sinking feeling and began to wonder what is in the heads of the shareholders who voted against the Adoption of the Remuneration Report.

What a power drunk bunch of small thinkers they must be!
    I bet these petty little bunch of gold experts would not know a gold nugget from a lump of brass if they stubbed their toe on it in the bottom of The Super Pit.

I bet that most of them have around 5,000 shares and now think that they are big time because a government that does not know which way is up has given them a little bit of power to throw around.

If I was on the board of Focus I would be reading the employment section of the paper today and I would be doing it from the beach.

What an insult, to what is in my opinion a very visionary board, by a miserable mob who probably bought with the hope of a quick killing on the market without first having done any research on the company, or any research since for that matter.

They remind me of the saying: "An investor is a trader who held on too long".

So the SP is down is it? How many shares are down over the last year? Damn near all of them.

IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT SELL AND PUT YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK.

I urge all shareholders to immediately send an email to the Chairman apologising for our little brothers and sisters who know not what they do.

I feel a bit better now, having said all of this, so I will now read all the posts.

Regards.

A very cheezed off Lockitt.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $35.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $10.26K 82.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 140038 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.