FML 3.70% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Yeah yeah yeah, bt you never address the fact that other miners...

1. 486 Posts.
    Yeah yeah yeah, bt you never address the fact that other miners have a rising SP and have done far better than FML in the same market/circumstances.

You wrote "On top of this if you can get your minds away from the SP and LOOK at the business -- ", that is like saying, "In this beauty pageant, if you can just get your minds away from the GIRLS, there is a nice stage etc."
    Can you not see that the SP is all that really matters? We hope to buy low and sell high, it is called profit and is why we are called investors. If the SP continually goes down, as it has done with FML, and there is no reason to see a turn around SOON, then one should invest elsewhere until you think the change in direction is imminent.

My understanding from the AGM is they are saying "we need more time to explore TI, weather was bad sometimes,and basically more of the same"
    People said I was crazy for selling some at 6.5c, now I can buy at 5.8c!

IE
    PS I hope I have not insulted the board, coz God knows, we wouldn't want to offend their fragile sensibilities by mentioning that the SP sucks and why have they not better promoted the potential of FML to the market.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.79K 91.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60148 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 14983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.