TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Anyone else think Brad Marwood should be sacked??!, page-12

1. 6,609 Posts.
    I agree that the problems with the ore feed should have been foreseen. I also agree that a few things have happened lately that give pause for thought.

However, you all forget that he built this plant and it works perfectly. I bet most of you couldn't build a chicken coup if you lived next door to a Bunnings so imagine doing this in the DRC?!

Someone with very, very deep pockets disagrees with you. I suggest you sell off. Once your combined 45,000 have been sucked up in the opening trade on Monday you will be left wondering.

By responding to posts from posters like CP you cheapen both the stock and Hotcopper. You all have a responsibility to discuss the stock intelligently and to build the knowledge and discussion base. Instead you force the entire class to turn around and acknowledge the clown with his chair tilted at the wall at the back of the classroom. Could you please all place him on ignore and return to the discussion.

The influx of newbie members on HC has put a strain on the older posters who are slowly withdrawing. You cannot wade through the piles of crap for extended periods with losing interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.