M4M 2.94% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

I had a long chat with joe Ariti today,and he really put my mind...

1. 570 Posts.
    I had a long chat with joe Ariti today,and he really put my mind at ease,he was rather perplexed that I was disappointed in the announcement ,and asked for my clarication of my disappointment so I said I really thought the grades did not interpret correctly ,it goes to show that the market has once again interpreted things differently .Joe said the announcement was very good and was standing up to there expectations.Joe said they where very happy with the very normal procedure of magnetic extraction,and London mining was doing the same with very good results.What put my mind at ease was him saying they have only tried low magnetic extraction and results to date where 54 to 56 % and that is basically worst case scenario ,and when they try high extraction rates these grades will be 58 % plus,so he could not understand share holder confusion .PLEASE READ
    Maiden Inferred JORC Resource: 488 million tonnes at an in situ iron grade of 42.7%. One of the highest grade beneficiable iron ore resources in West Africa.
    • Significant Resource Potential & Project Scale: Large landholding, large Exploration Target, with maiden JORC resource representing only 18% of the Agbaja Plateau.
    • Proximity to Transport and Steel Making Infrastructure: Operating, underutilised heavy haul railway connecting Port Warri and Ajaokuta Steel Complex both located within 70km of Agbaja Project.
    • Strong Government and Community Support: government policy to diversify from dependency on oil revenues and develop solid materials mining sector.
    • First Mover: First mover advantage into Nigeria securing large landholding proximal to transport infrastructure.
    • Board Track Record: Board with a track record of delivering value to shareholders in the West African iron ore space.
    Really good read ,,Joe Allso said everything on track and he all so was flying out to meet corporate investors ,road shows and press will be putting there story forward very soon,there goal to get someone big on the register.
    These are my interpretations of my conversation with joe so please do your own research but really sounds like its time to bunker in for the winter.Good luck all I'm staying on board and will add if it gets silly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $125.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $168.6K 4.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1670812 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.