anyone ever had a race horse or been in a synd, page-19

1. 4,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    excellent nb.

40 loves the turf and many memories but never gotton to get past the form book. buy a filly then have a mare, totally agree. one pal of mine only ever bought well bred fillies, raced them for pleasure and sent them to stud. his advice to me but me to him was where to place them to run them.

a serious study of a race is little different to a share study.

one can make money betting but only if one is so serious enough to do all the hard work studying and ONLY bet when as sure as one can be.

oh and remember, it costs the same to feed a slow nag as it does a fast one. apart from the fast one getting a few decent tit bits for being good lol and even the beer overflowing in the oats, ha ha.

on that note,

be good,

and be careful.

oh oh and another oh,

in the paddock one can tell the triers by their front legs but you'll have to come along with 40 to see how it is done. it aint no fluke I can assure you. last winner for 40 paid 27-1 ! and it had never run before either !

oh, how 40 loves the turf. this stockymarket thingy is for novices lol.

40's punted in france, south Africa, new Zealand, Ghana, Cyprus, uk, argentina, chile, india and Singapore. great stuff. good front legs successes in sth Africa, 20-1, brissy many in double digits, france a few good ones, argentina and chile impressive results, and Singapore, oh for Singapore. beaut track and lovely days out there. bally useless in nz and india, bally hopeless hopeless hopeless in india but by far the best turned out nags I have ever seen. every one looked the winner. good fun there too.

fwiw anyway. get 40 onto the gg's and he can't stop lol.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.