CCS concept sports limited

some notes I foundg march seems a reasonable bloke..one of the...

1. 213 Posts.
    some notes I found

g march seems a reasonable bloke..one of the original owners before the IPO.

business has relied about 60% on events till these last 2 purchases....Kea( mainly school clothes I think) and this last one.... kombat..(involved in clothes that have the messages in the fabric as far as I can determine...no need for iron ons or stitch ons, to give the message...eg cowbows and their sponsors)

i think this has to add a lot of cash flow stability to the bottom line & CS still has the big events to push up the revenue each year...as you say Casey has to be good with his record and Plympton is no slouch.

getting out of the stock...I dont know...but if they get some runs on the board...it could be a RIO /BHP case...there are not a lot of players in this field & the register looks tight in the top 10 shareholders....who knows.?...I look towards at least 25c & on its recent purchases I think this is possible.....we wait for the agm.... better than a lot of the other rubbish round which live on promises & thin air

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.