LU7 0.00% 1.2¢ lithium universe limited

Cheers for your reply, I am aware of the exponential nature of...

1. 529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Cheers for your reply, I am aware of the exponential nature of tech, I am involved in software professionally. And I appreciate the points you make about the intricacies of sports and how the business works. My comment was mainly to illuminate the upcoming trend that I've seen grow (and am not-so-secretly envious of the timing) from really humble origins of small scale companies running leagues inside and out of Australia. What I was trying to draw attention to was the fact that like AFL, EPL, NFL or any other competitive sporting, they all revolve around one big player basically per country. Sure, you have the major league then the lower tier feeder leagues, but most of the action is held by one operator. It's a massive example of network effects in play, for those unsure of what I mean by network effects.

I guess I hold the belief that those who make it, aren't just here for the business aspect, they have blood and soul committed to seeing it become a reality. How many non-professional football players are commentators or hosts? Perhaps I made a massive generalisation about management and their capacity, perhaps they spend their weekends fragging scrubs online, who knows? But that was what my comment related to, the fact that I'm not sure a traditional approach will work in this instance.

PS: I'm not at all sceptical about this industry, I know it will blow up massive, and I'll be ecstatic when it does. But some reading on the big boys, the likes of Tencent spring to mind, will probably prove insighful into what I mean when I say that power (and then further, economic control) will likely congeal in a handful of players.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2379503,00.asp

GLTA holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.126M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.394K 116.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 443859 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 330500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.