ANG 1.82% 54.0¢ austin engineering limited

re: anyone following vfrioni Analyser, did you read the latest...

1. 1,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    re: anyone following vfrioni Analyser, did you read the latest speeding ticket that ANG got? I cant believe some times which companies they target. The key for me was that ANG had a shocker 1st half, and even after the sale and leaseback of their property in QLD (which netted them $2million profit) they still only booked $1million profit. Which means their first half was a $1million loss.

Based on the latest announcement, they say that they wouldnt expect a variation of more than 15% from the previous financial year before abnormals and one-offs. So that tells me that they are going to earn around $2million in profit in the second half, which would make their full year net profit before abnormals similar to last year. Add in the property sale and they should book a $3million net profit.

I think also the key for ANG is the future, looks like they are positioning themselves in higher margin businesses, leveraging off their robotic welding technology and getting some pretty large higher margin contracts in the alumina sector.

If my logic is right, which it may not be, then ANG is operating on an annualised basis of around $4million per year. With a current market cap of only $15million, there is heaps of risk to the up.

I am long ANG, and eagerly waiting to see if my logic is correct or completely off track. Any thoughts Analyser?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.