SVL 0.00% 9.1¢ silver mines limited

anyone for 6 trillion?, page-46

1. 9,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3497
    @robland
    it was ever thus

as i keep saying, do yourselves a favour and go back and look at all the major silver bull markets

in every case Im aware of both gold and silver rip down hard initially - silver more than gold so the gold/silver ratio expands - then gold leads higher initially

then once gold breaks key upward resistances and confirms a bull market silver starts to play catch up then zips past

silver is a purely speculative metal in terms of price action - so its re-rates are parabolic both up and down - because its very fast moving big position money

thats despite its industrial demand component - which has a very low correlation to actual silver price. industrial demand has stayed almost unchanged since 2010 - but look at what usd silver price has done.

usd gold currently has a descending lower high from 1700 to 1650 - so i would think gold needs to break and hold above that resistance for a confirmation it is entering a new bull market.

once big money is convinced on that then i would expect silver to see high vigour buying

but the consolidation period for that to occur could take days, weeks or months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $137.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $252.7K 2.782M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22738 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 438655 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.