APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

anyone for a 'claytons?'

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Folks

I am amazed at the alleged consumer protection breach nominated by the plaintiff in this matter. For those of us old enough to remember the expression from a once popular non-alcoholic mixer drink commercial, 'I'll have a Claytons, please', then this must surely be the 'Clayton's Case' for Kronos! 'The case you're having when you haven't got a case!!'

To suggest that APG have engaged in wilfully misleading or deceptive conduct in failing to achieve finalisation of the Plant on an agreed date, when the documented reason for delay was the enlarged fit-out AT THE REQUEST OF THE CLIENT, makes no sense to me. But it makes perfect sense if this is an ambit claim designed to suck the energy, money and momentum out of our SP. Look at us today - a dismal .016. But still building and looking forward! Bravo MT......

Are Kronos seriously suggesting that 2012 did not happen, and that dozens of their employees crawling over the Newcastle Plant, busily extracting our intellectual and commercial-in-confidence information for a year was all a dream? It's laughable, but sad that we must continue to endure these costly and time-wasting hurdles.

I also look forward to reading Kronos' Statement of Claim. Methinks that the Fed Ct may give short shrift to this matter if this is their best hand to play in front of Nicholls J...

Keep the faith

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.