JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

*** anyone game to admit....***, page-19

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: dummy bidders, just be careful jimjim...

I appreciate what you are saying...but I suspect you may not be seeing the wood for the trees!

Yes, JRV is a dog, yes the music will eventually stop, at which point there will most likely be a capital raising, perhaps followed by another fluffy re-hash of an old announcment, etc, etc...

Or maybe not!

In the meantime however, there is a window of oportunuity for those who can; recognise specific trading patterns; get inside the psychology of the market and; know how to trade TA efectively.

Remember, at the end of the day, the idea is to make money!

JRV is now a prime target for momentum traders...and in such a scenario, psychology is king.

What are they thinking? What are they likely to do? What forces are at play...

Is there an announcement in the wind, if not, does the market think there might be? Is something actually going on, or is it just a pump and dump? Is the company trying to get their options in the money...or does the market simply think they are trying? Has the company crossed a critical barrier in relation to the viability of their resource? Are they talking to the Chinese? Has the market suddenly factored in some real value for Young?

Who knows...who cares...what is important however, is to work out what the market is thinking.

The DT's are all over JRV at the moment, so for now, FA is a waste of time...effective use of TA on the other hand, can reap you huge rewards.

This type of play is not for everyone, so once again I stress, you should only attempt it if you know what you are doing!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24534 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 588580 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.30am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.