KAR 4.26% $1.46 karoon energy ltd

Anyone get any news from AGM?, page-2

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    Bob and Mark gave informative and detailed presentations at the AGM in what I thought was a confident manner that suggested that KAR will have an excellent few years ahead of it. No discussion of the legal challenge, just a comment that the last one was resolved after a month or so - hopefully a precedent was set.

The world demand and supply situation discussed by Bob indicated to me that the market will be tight in one to three years because of a sharp decline in output from lack of E&D expenditure, plus the natural decline of up to 5% pa from existing fields. With low costs, it's a good time to look for oil and gas.

Mark implied there was good upside in each of the portfolio's prospects and that even the 'Cinderalla' - the Tumbes Basin - looks like getting some attention after a farm-out. Ceduna Sub-Basin looks promising as does the Carnarvon, especially if BHP are successful in the next-door lease later next year.

Looking forward to KAR getting some cash from the South American farm-out to WPL so they can move on these prospects. Bob said they are still looking at many other possibilities as well. Promising....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.