5GN 0.00% 14.0¢ 5g networks limited.

anyone get the feeling...., page-10

1. 502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    re: down 7c anyone get the feeling.... Good times are still here at $1.60. You have to remember that ARQ was at $1.15 3 months ago, and ~$1.50 2 weeks ago.

The current trading volumes are small, these large volatile price movements are what happens when a share is so tightly held. Let's face it, who apart from traders and people who need quick cash would be willing to sell ARQ now with such an exciting oil exploration program coming up.

As for the insto who reckons no news for 7 weeks. That's terrible research. Here's a list of market sensitive news items due in that period:
    - Corybas is due to spud in 2 weeks (25 - 50 cps prospect), with results from that coming ~3 weeks later. Following Corybas the company will be drilling wells non stop for the next 8 months.
    - Quarterly Report and Half yearly financials due to be released in 3 weeks, imho these reports could lead to further significant rerating of the company by the market
    - Another rig being brought into the basin???

So there's a lot coming up to look forward to. ARQ like ROC, HDR and so many others, we'll look back at the end of this year and think 'I can't believe they were so cheap!' (That is provided there is no major decline in the price of oil).

Do your own research. This post is solely my opinion and should not be taken as advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $3.352K 23.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 255034 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 777601 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.