5GN 3.23% 16.0¢ 5g networks limited.

re: **energy stocks undervalued ** Graham,Who says ARQ is...

1. 501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    re: **energy stocks undervalued ** Graham,

Who says ARQ is overvalued, you, a few brokers and Peter Strachan, well I better sell all my shares now and buy them back later!! Did you happen to see the article by Stock Doctor's Tim Lincoln in February's Shares mag, he gave ARQ a rave review, he must be wrong as well.

You put a lot of faith in other people's valuations Graham, I'd like to know what oil price they used? I bet it wasn't $40US a barrel. What about exploration potential how much of that has been included in the valuations? Valuations are by no means an exact science, as many oil investors have discovered valuations are even harder to do for oil companies.

You say that Peter Strachan values ARQ at $1.60, well if we take this as gospel then there is a small premium being built into the price for the Corybas exploration well, due to spud in the next week or so. This is to be expected, especially for a well that could be worth up to 50cps to ARQ. So that's 10 cents downside risk for 40 cents upside potential.

Finally if you are suggesting the small fall we have seen in the last 3 days vindicates your skewed posts, while ARQ finished at 1.65 today there are currently no sellers under 1.70 (the price that you sold out at). The charts do look like there may be a little bit more downside, not that ARQ takes much notice of the charts, all it would take is a little bit of good news and the charts fly out the window. With such thin depths on the screen during trading hours in my opinion you're going to struggle to get back in. Time will tell who was right.

As one final blow to your credibility, that's if you've got any left, I'd like to remind you of a post you made just two weeks ago:

-------------------------------------------
    Subject re: ** $4.00 by 31st. august **
    Posted 07/01/05 11:47 - 203 reads
    Posted by grahamc58
    Post #477441 - in reply to msg. #477411 - splitview

~keep singing parrot~!..... "i'm hearing over $3+ in Perth stockbrokers , so it has to stop so place."

ARQ plan to have 2 rigs doing oilers back to back very soon .... they're saying that there is 200mmbbloe out there to be found . [50/50% share ofcourse]
    -------------------------------------------

I rest my case!

Sinkers

This is not advice. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $53.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $153.0K 985.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 157818 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 496370 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.