CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I wouldn't read anything into their request that people send...

1. 120 Posts.
    I wouldn't read anything into their request that people send emails instead of ringing them ATM because calls can take 10 mins out of their day and if they get lots of them it can really slow them down. They are very busy getting all this abundance of information together that they are aware is later than originally intended, and no doubt there is lots of time-consuming dialogue between themselves and the consultants to finalise the model, the offtakers, mine plan and application for the initial 10%, but they are also working on something special IMO for the other 90%....they stated as much in the june quarterly.

I suspect that we are going to see ANNs advising confirmation of the model for 100% of target area, as well as measured status(level 1 = highest), mine plan and that the application has been submitted for the 10% of the area, as well as inferred (level 3)/indicated (level 2) status for the other 90%, all at staggered intervals within the next few weeks, commencing in a matter of days. That's my feeling. I have no evidence. My opinion is purely based on years of experience in seeing these things develop with maidens who possess good prospects.

I say "staggered" above because IME that's the best way to spike the SP: News upon news upon news. Obviously it will only work if the packets of news are all 'good'. The most likely 'packets' IMO would be:
    1) model completed
    2) extremely high % of bauxite in numerous drilling samples taken over past few months for the 10%
    3) upgrade to measured status for 10%
    4) Mine plan completed for 10%
    5) Application submitted for 10%
    6) much of remaining 90% as well as deep below in the 10% area confirmed as indicated (may not see this one till next year).

The directors have considerable skin in this and IMO not only want to start seeing some returns and good profits in these uncertain times, but they also want to see a rising and stable SP both for equity reasons relating to QBL, but also for themselves personally for equity reasons.

Although QBL have $6mil in the bank, which is plenty to get started with, they will need more for 100% production and so I believe that they are looking for sales revenue, rather than equity capital, to finance stage 2, but a rising and stable SP allows them to keep their options open and ensures both! I believe these people have demonstrated that they are good with money. I am still ultra-confident...so confident that I have been buying up again lately at 1.1 and now have most of my eggs in this basket! (I certainly have a couple of significant 'eggs' in this!

I know they have moved the goalposts a few times, but they are really focussed on getting it onboard according to this schedule by Q4. I'll be happy to see ANNs 1) to 5) above by end Sept, approval by 31 Oct and first shipments by 30 Nov. If they can do that then we just may see a "Santa Rally" for QBL this XMAS! I have multi-bags waiting Santa!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.