MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Anyone goes for tomorrow meeting?, page-3

1. 2,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    Hi Tomboy
    These are all your points from a previous post & something I added & if I was able to go to the meeting these are what I would be asking them.
    SAFE & STABLE MBN quoted by them!!!
    We were told US$100M cash by December, US$16M cash at bank 30 June, 15000T stockpile, offtake sales fully committed for 2015 to 31 December 2015, we were told profitable production in Q1 Q2 Q3, projected to Q4 with rising production to 20,000T by Jan with a 4 year mine plan with cashbuild.... no change to any of these projections by management other than a CR maybe needed and 1 delivery was late into August. That was it. That was not adequate disclosure imho.  Also on this unfavourable nickel price environment on their web site as I wrote in a previous post.........2015 Four Year Mine Plan
    In the second half of 2014 the company undertook a full review of the mine operation resulting in a new four year mine plan strategy commencing in 2015. Mirabela's 2015 mine plan focuses on streamlining operations and reducing production unit cost The mine plan targets optimising near-term cash flows given the low and volatile nickel price environment. NOT VA!
    regards & many thanks for your help
    Possum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.