GML 0.00% 1.5¢ gateway mining limited

Love to join you as well but I live in Sydney. The last one I...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Love to join you as well but I live in Sydney. The last one I went too in Sydney before they changed it to Perth is I was the only one their apart from a few admin staff and My Franklin who never called after he said he would after I gave him my mobile number just after the meeting. All the rest of management were via zoom. You might end up being the only share holder there. Don't be surprised if they act cold towards you. They did towards me.
    Questions I would be interest in asking is
    1) When is the next resource upgrade and when does Mark C expect GML to be announcing over 1,000,000ozs resource. He did say in a Gateway Mining video last year it would be last year.
    2) Why on earth did they sell STK shares when they only just did a capital raise straight after selling the STK shares? Love to be their with you and drill them on this subject. Mark Cossom would have known about NST deal as well as drill results still pending out of STK at the time. Bet your bottom dollar they will try and divert you away from this subject.
    3) Based on the known current resources what should GML share price be today?
    4) Why cannot this be announced to the market and use other example gold companies if they need too?
    5) Since Mark Cossom joining GML at 19 cents a share taking into consideration the consolidation of shares 10:1 end of last year and now the share price being 2 cents when is Mark Cossom going to start adding value to shareholders which he keeps announcing to the market that is what he is doing.
    6) How does adding value going from 19 cents a share when Mark Cossom -Managing Director started to now only 2 cents?
    7) Can Mark Cossom please explain what Peter Lester has done since joining GML for our company? What is he working on at the moment? And when does Peter see GML starting to produce GOLD and where Does the resource need to be before this happens?
    8) Of course Mark Cossom will use the blame card that all juniors are down at present. The fact is they are not.
    9) Was the soil sample at Monarch of 18.7g/t false and if not why on earth would GML management not drill this area as the biggest hit we have had in a few years and within the 5km radius of GML other tenements'?
    10) Why cannot GML announce resource upgrades more frequently? They use to tell me they would rather do it in substantial amounts, tell them we have been waiting for years to see one. Little increments in resource growth announced to the market is better than none at all. You only need to look at the share price to figure that out.
    11) How many GML Shares did Kerry Hamanis purchase in the latest CR?
    12) Does Mark Cossom ever consultant or get instruction from Andrew Bray on GML?
    I could keep going but I won't. This meeting is on the 14th December is that correct?
    Have we seen the drill results from the two deep holes yet?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.182M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 153178 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 173219 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.11pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.