GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

As I always like to do my own research....copied text...GOLDEN...

1. 7,761 Posts.
    As I always like to do my own research....

copied text...

GOLDEN STATE RESOURCES LIMITED ABN 39 063 074 635 NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND EXPLANATORY MEMORANDUM Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Golden State Resources Limited will be held at the company’s offices, 181 Roberts Road, Subiaco, Western Australia on Thursday 30 November 2006 commencing at 11.30 am to conduct the following business: 1. Financial Report To receive the Financial Report and the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended 30 June 2006. 2. Resolution 1: Election of Mr Lewis Cross as a director To consider and if thought fit to pass the following ordinary resolution: “That Mr Lewis Cross, who was appointed subsequent to the last annual general meeting of shareholders and retires in accordance with the Company’s Constitution and, being eligible, offers himself for re-election, be re-elected as a director.” 3. Resolution 2: Re-election of Mr John Hasleby as a Director To consider and if thought fit to pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution: “That Mr John Hasleby, who retires by rotation in accordance with the Company’s Constitution and, being eligible, offers himself for re-election, be re-elected as a director.” 4. Resolution 3: Remuneration Report To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following resolution as an ordinary non-binding resolution: “That the Remuneration Report for the year ended 30 June 2006 as disclosed in the Company’s 2006 Financial Report be adopted.” Note: the vote on this resolution is advisory only and does not bind the Directors of the Company.

end copy.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.