NXS 6.25% 25.5¢ next science limited

Think it is quite good news...shows nxs has faith in...

1. 1,530 Posts.
    Think it is quite good news...shows nxs has faith in longtom...dont expect price to rally over longtom though.
    Also will help getting some extra cash...not that it was needed right now but if the same drilling problems occured at grayling nxs wouldnt have been able to pay for their share of the retesting.
    Shows that punters happy to buy 30 mill shares at 51c...although it is at a slight discount to NXS last trade price 30 mill shares is hard to offload so these guys must be confident.
    Whoever is doing the placement will also have a report out on nxs which i wouldnt mind getting my hands on.
    Anyway think we might see 52c when nxs comes on...then will get grayling announcement and then i think a gradual climb up to over 60c by the end of the month.

If you are in at lower levels may aswell just take the punt and hold for grayling...i beleive NXS downside is quite limited from here if thats your worry.
    I will be holding for grayling results...if its succesful I will have turned 100k into roughly 1 mill in a few months and if its a dud I expect to get my 100k back.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.015(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $74.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $47.92K 186.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7885 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 72561 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.