This is what I found on Reddit... Digging into...

1. 130 Posts.
    This is what I found on Reddit...
    Digging into https://www.ivykoin.com brings up some red flags with the project. From my research the only thing going for it is their white paper everything else looks to be a charade. There is not one line of code, no prototype, no product, no deals and the entire teams relationship to the company is sketchy at best. IvyKoin is a thought bubble that was only conceived three or four months ago.
    The domain ivykoin.com was registered in early October and is only registered for one year. The website is a $35 Wordpress theme - and this is for a company wanting to raise $18M and compare themselves to Ripple.
    On examining the team members LinkedIn profiles you will find that their involvement with IvyKoin is sparce to say the least, some of them have only been with the company since January and their roles there are impossible to verify. Their so called partners are where their teams full time jobs appear to be.
    The development team are all based in Poland and there is absolutely no evidence that any of them have any blockchain experience. Out of the 14 listed advisors I was not able to confirm any link with them to IvyKoin - NOTHING.
    IvyKoin is a thought bubble that was only concieved a few months ago, a domain was purchased for the minimum period, a $35 wordpress theme was created, the company has no product, there is not one line of code, the developers have no blockchain experience and there is no evidence that any of the advisors have anything to do with IvyKoin. For IvyKoin to even compare themselves with Ripple is a complete joke.
    After jumping to their telegram group to give them a chance to respond to these concerns I was ridiculed and then BANNED.
    The more I look at this project the more I think it is a money grab.

Would be great to have some discussion contrary to the above from those who like this one.
    Mort

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.