EMR 6.37% $3.38 emerald resources nl

found the article but I can't be sure that it is a new article,...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    found the article but I can't be sure that it is a new article, as opposed to a really old one with todays date on it. Can someone verify ?

"The attraction of Gold Road to the Morgan Hart-run Emerald and Mark Clark-controlled Capricorn is not only its 17.3 per cent stake in the much sought after De Grey Mining – which is ramping up production of its Hemi gold development, 85km from Port Hedland – but that it holds half of the high-quality Gruyere gold mine in Western Australia.....

...At Diggers and Dealers in Kalgoorlie this week Regis Resources boss Jim Beyer would not comment whether Regis and Gold Road had held talks, but one theory is that the deal terms were not right and Regis is now looking elsewhere....

...The value of Gold Road for both Mr Clark and Mr Hart of Gold Road is getting to operate Gruyere because they are both highly skilled operators.
    One other miner to watch is Northern Star, which may be interested in De Grey Mining once it has the processing plant of its Super Pit gold mining asset running smoothly.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.38
Change
-0.230(6.37%)
Mkt cap ! $2.217B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.54 $3.59 $3.37 $12.04M 3.512M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5724 $3.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.40 7738 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.