BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You've missed the point. If individuals are acting in concert to...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 816
    You've missed the point. If individuals are acting in concert to manipulate the market, then all of the potential defences they might have had available to them are dead in the water when HC is subpoenaed to hand over the data that reveals the digital identity source of the true handful of bad actors behind all the the multiple personality personas.

And if they think a VPN's going to save their sorry selves, good luck to them.

And then the authorities sights will revolve all the way back around again to have a good, hard look at HC'S role in enabling all of this and how they could have prevented it but omitted to act to stamp it out.

Or did they???? And was it sufficient to absolve their liability?

If the allegations are to be believed, Shareman was banned. Such a prolific daily poster eliminated by the smite button *just like that* with no explanation.

*poof* *gone*

if that really happened then that must have happened for a reason and HC knows the reason but we're left to merely speculate. I don't see any of these alleged "rampers" you've referred to getting banned, so how about you do the math on that one and work it out for yourself?

i can think of at least 3 Barristers right now that would likely take on this potentially massively lucrative brief on spec.

And I can handle the heat just fine, thank you very much for your concern, but it's sadly misdirected - I bet we could all name at least 5 posters off the top of our heads that would be heavily perspiring reading this. Well, they would be... if they were smart enough to follow this through to its inevitable conclusion if they piss enough of the wrong people off.

I mean, just take a look at the title of this tread! Hiding in plain sight!

You do understand that no one is anonyomous on the internet, right? We would all do well to remember to proof read everything we post from the perspective that it might one day be read out in court against us. How sad for some that HC does not allow retrospective editing. Sucks to be you!
    Last edited by davolatopia: 12/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.