NOR 6.25% 3.0¢ norwood systems limited

Anyone have a stronger word for "ROAR"?

1. 64 Posts.
    Sorry to be a tad repetitive, but world phone has continued its rise up the charts since my last post! Again!

Appannie have just published their data for November 7.  World phone is continuing to blaze a meteoric trail through the ranking charts.  It has accelerated *again*, leaving skype and viber simply trailing in the dust.

Having set some likely record on November 6 in its appannie results, looking now at appannie's November 7 results, we can see that world phone has INCREASED ITS RANKINGS AGAIN - by significant margins in many cases, more than doubling, DOUBLING I tell ya, the number of #1 "overall" countries it is currently leading in to 14 countries.

Virtually certain that we will see new records from this.

wp_nov7.jpg

November 7 grossing stats are similarly incredible.  We are watching something quite rare here methinks:

wp_grossing_nov7.jpg

Skype's November 7 charts:

skype_nov7.jpg

In case you are struggling to compare these, look to the "overall" column, and add the respective top  '1's, '5's, and '10's ranks achieved for each app.  

When you total these, world phone is leading skype on downloads in at least  14+33+49-(0+0+18) = 78 countries around the world.

This is simply astonishing performance for an app that was just released just a few months ago, supposedly focusing on the (niche) roaming traveller!

DYOR all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $11.64K 388.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35716 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 9523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.