NDO 0.00% 85.0¢ nido education limited

re: my opinion hi SB, my reply from SS, since you posted on...

1. 363 Posts.
    re: my opinion hi SB, my reply from SS, since you posted on both.

thanx for your thoughts.

appreciate your comments on doing my own research. I do that. I don't make any trading / investing decisions based on other peoples posts ... just interested to hear thoughts (including yours).

couple of things:

1. I've learned to do my own research, as opposed to taking tips etc from message boards. I've just finished reading Nic Darvas' book "How I made $2,000,000 on the Stock Market" (fantastic read!), he decided NOT to listen to anyone when making investment / trading decisions - he lost $100,000 by listening and acting on advice and emotion. Very sober / expensive lessons there. I tried give up message boards for a while, but I'm too much of a social being and enjoy reading / interacting with others.

2. NDO is one of my first ventures into oil stocks. I don't know much about oil (tho learning a little). So interested to know the significance of ANNs by NDO and others. Hence my questions to Ian_W.

3. Am holding NDO, and will do so until ready to let it go, regardless of what others say. As far as is possible for me, I make decisions based on the market psychology of the chart, price movement, volume, trading action etc.

thanx again SB,
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
85.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
85.0¢ 85.0¢ 85.0¢ $633 745

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 112849 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.