EXS 0.00% 26.0¢ exco resources limited

Let's set some facts straight:- IVA aren't sellers at any price...

1. 1,082 Posts.
    Let's set some facts straight:

- IVA aren't sellers at any price unless there is an offer for ALL the shares in EXS. They have been approached by buyers above 19c and they have refused to sell. That is the agreement they have struck with SOL.

- Mt Colin is an underground mine currently valued around 20m based on the current resource (before latest assays).

- The Mt Colin results are due any day now. Management are trying to get them out this week, but there is a process involved, so there could be a day or two delay. If they are rushing them out, I would presume they will be positive.

- the Mt Colin results will lift the price if they indicate that a significant resource upgrade will occur in future. That would mean the value of Mt Colin (which is currently valued by SOL and the market at zero) should be significantly higher than 20m and raises the possibility of a) SOL lifting their offer and b) Xstrata making a play for Mt Colin soon. The assays are from the inferred region I understand, so good results should eventually move the inferred to indicated. Then there is the possibility of resource extensions, etc.

- Given IVA aren't sellers, there is unlikely to be much stock around. So if there are buyers who like the Mt Colin results, they will have to pay up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.