ANZ 0.75% $29.71 anz group holdings limited

Andrew my friend ,I suggest you are on the money in as much the...

1. 162 Posts.
    Andrew my friend ,I suggest you are on the money in as much the banks will no doubt offer a sum of money to the Liquidator who will be exceedingly greatfull to cover his costs ,(as well as his legal advisors).this will be in exchange for a agreeance that a global settlement can be delivered.

Can anyone comprehend the difficulty in distributing this sum with the variables which present themselves.

Trying to deliver the amount and requisite numbers will be akin to herding cats.

One one hand a few Opes persons have insinuated that the class action lawyers might veto the settlement , but consider the other side of the coin, ANZ's legal advisors are doubtless pointing out "We have a strong case" , and their Barister is doubtless salivating at the prospect of earning >$15k per day for the months of sitting days the 15 plus cases take to travail through our legal system. The disgrace and embarrasment will not be attached to the legal fraternity as the details are ventilated but to the Senior Bank Management, to be added to their C V's ,like an albatross around the neck.

I strongly suspect that if the clock could be turned back this share seizure would not have taken place,the bank and its M.D. would not be facing the level of opprobrium this act has caused The more they flounder ,the deeper hole they dig for them selves. I seem to recall a previous poster intimated that they may interfere with evidence. Doubtless the courts would take a dim view of any one attempting to pervert the course of justice.

As Pokerface so elequently put it .....bizarre isn't it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$29.71
Change
0.220(0.75%)
Mkt cap ! $89.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$29.69 $29.85 $29.52 $108.1M 3.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1038 $29.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$29.72 17889 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.