PPY 0.00% 1.4¢ papyrus australia limited

Thanks for the offer Abu, please advise if comfortable with the...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks for the offer Abu, please advise if comfortable with the questions….Hope there are not too many questions!

1. (background: I think from reading the WFF agreement announcement that WWF ‘intend’ to sell the shares they were given- QUOTE “If, on sale of those shares over the next nine months, WFF receives less than $528,816 from the sale of the shares, PPY will recompense WFF for the amount of any shortfall between the proceeds and that amount. Shares not sold will be taken into account at market value in determining whether there is a shortfall to be compensated by PPY.”)

The questions here are:
    • Can the directors give there understanding as to whether WFF do intend to sell all of these 1.2 million shares? I am concerned that the potential is there for persistent selling of a large block of shares in a thinly traded company to depress the share price unduly.
    • Given that PPY have effectively underwritten a minimum price of 44c and 37c even if the shares are sold at a cheaper price, what assurance do we have that WFF won’t dump the shares on market at lower prices?

2. The original prospectus forecasts for production from one ‘line’ (design capacity at least) was 20,000 Metric tonnes of paper ply based on 250 days of 8 hours operation per day.

The questions are:

• Mindful that a different suite of products are being produced by Pulp Fiction than the prospectus model, is the production rate at (or close to) forecast capacity?
    • The Company has indicated that it has achieved ‘batch’ production. How close to continuous design productivity is the line?
    • The prospectus pricng was '$10,000 per tonne'. Can the Company update current wholesale price conditions?
    • Are there any learnings that will make the next production line to be built more efficient / effective?

3. The Company is in ‘dispute’ with Sage Engineering over the Beta Veneering Unit.

The questions are:

• How close to resolution is the dispute?
    • Is it likely that future ‘lines’ will be built through Sage or will a new engineering firm be required?
    • What timeframe is necessary to built additional production lines when licensing agreements are eventually finalised?

Naturally if answers to some questions are in the Chairman’s address, the questions don’t need to be asked! Please congratulate the company on progress to date. I am sure all long term shareholders are as excited about the future as I am.

Thanks
    Phillip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.898M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $2.265K 161.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 9998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.