EVR 0.00% 0.6¢ ev resources ltd

mitisThis stock has had two previous codes. Richfield RCH and...

1. 157 Posts.
    mitis

This stock has had two previous codes. Richfield RCH and Victory west moly VWM then to become victory west metals. It's a long and torturous story with lots of tears along the way for something that was going to yield so much but so far has done absolutely nothing.

For a bit of research try searching for Luke and Dominic Martino who are two of the priciples of this and other ventures. Then have a look at the Guildford hotel and the trail of woe that has caused. Then make you own mind up.

Personally I kept throwing money at it trying to get my average down. I started buying at 66c and stopped at 14c but I haven't "sold the farm" so I can just cop it on the chin if I need to. I don't need what it's worth right now so I choose to stay. Currently its worth 8% of my original invetsment and I make no bones about probably loosing the lot.

There are some long termers here with similar tales of woe and I note tedarcidi seems to have put a lot more at stake than I.

My spec investing days are over as I'm looking for stability in blue chip div stocks as I get closer to the big R

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.928M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $14.60K 2.850M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 12009684 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2643514 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.