PDL 0.00% $5.18 pendal group limited

Anyone here?, page-4

1. 1,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Baring any market tremors the price should hold up,

the ins to component was done , which was most of the 500 million and the price is solidly higher, good index buying the other day, my point is that if the stock was going to weaken the instos would forced it down by taking quick profits, instead it has gone higher, never once trading back to its placement price.

All that being said , this has been an incredible growth story over the last 3 years, anybody that has gel this has done really well,

and i think there are better days in front of it as it ramps up its US strategy, its well placed has great management who have executed well, they bought J HAMBRO for what turned out to be a real cheap price, now it is the centre of their growth, its a great currency hedge against a falling AUD.

Bell Potter have the most respected analyst when it comes to BTT, he has a price target of over 12 dollars, and not once since he has been covering the stock has his price targets not been met, throw in a 5%+ dividend yield and there is a lot to like about this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.