anyone holding, page-3

1. 390 Posts.
    I haven't heard of the these people running the company before so don't know their past history. I spoke to avin Rezos Director and Anna Kouczewska, newly appointed consultant. Anna also works for Pvisda (excuse me if I have spelt this wrong). I was informed she has expertise in this area. They have been travelling to Sydney quite regularly to get things moving and preparing for the IPO. Also told they have had a lot of interest with people willing to invest large sums of money but they also want a board position. My understanding is the IPO will be underwritten. I have weighed up the risk/reward on this one. The risk being do they have approval for producing Collagen - Yes CSIRO approval granted. The other risk is will they be able to build to raise $3-$4M to build the manufacturing plant. If institutions see this as a viable business and not blue in the sky stuff, then I think they should be able to raise the money. If this happens then management should be able to follow their strategy timetable advised to the market providing they are capable. This business model sounds achievable. I should do some research on Chemeq to see how they started and if there is any resemblence.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.