IVX 0.00% 0.5¢ invion limited

I sent an email a few weeks ago to Greg Collier but got no reply...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I sent an email a few weeks ago to Greg Collier but got no reply back so is probably because the website is down so I assume that any email with 'invion.com' on the end is maybe not getting through? I have phoned another Investor that has contact with another big Board member to get onto this & when it will be up again?

Last Dec when I was harping on about they should present/attend that USA Biotec Conference, Greg Collier who is located in Melbourne contacted me back but also told me his phone was open to all IVX Shareholders to call him at any time. Besides his suburb showing up in articles online so does his phone number & address as an open listing on whitepages.com.au so he has not deemed that listing as private at all so does mean any person not even Shareholders as such would even be able to call him (sure many Telemarketers do...).

Being a forum of IVX Shareholders I think listing this number here should be within the rules seeing it is readily found online anyway. Knowing some of you are very lazy in doing your own research I have listed it so you can contact Greg (03) 5254 1971 who I am sure will be forthcoming with information. Some will already have his mobile number. I contacted him a few months ago & posted the contents of the email here so will someone else PLEASE make the effort to do it this time & update us all again.

Thankyou, Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 04/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.226K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 22452399 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6922025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.