BPH 5.26% 1.8¢ bph energy ltd

Yes, I have the forms and like many holders( I suspect) am not...

1. 55 Posts.
    Yes, I have the forms and like many holders( I suspect) am not sure what to do. Basically I do not want to participate because I do not believe in the need to split the company. They have not yet provided any logic for this. Have noticed today's ann re voting on the spinoff. I am most likely to vote against this unless they finally provide some good reasons. Of course the process is rrs about because you can bet the acceptance for additional shares will close before the voting does!
    What seems like something too good to be true....getting a 20c share for free, simply has to be too good. How can a BPH share previously valued by the market at 10c or so including the Cortical component be 'converted' into 20c value for Cortical plus whatever the revised market value is for BPH. So in theory the combined value of Cortical and BPH should settle back to where BPH was at around 10c. So why should we send off 20c to buy something valued at 10c?
    I believe in what BPH are doing and hope to make some financial gain, but this unnecessary manipulation is annoying me to the point of considering cutting a loss and moving on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $91.52K 4.868M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1956600 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1000000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.