DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

anyone keeping track??, page-6

1. 1,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    duk38

What I think is..... this forum is privileged to have your insight and don't give a seconds thought to what the bounty hunter's dog said.

What about mai_chai's great post. What a marvellous read !
    I had a couple of butterflies in the tummy after reading it.

I feel we are destined to always have an informed Guru in one form or another posting on this forum. He has done and is doing a superb job in filling the void that kiril's untimely departure has left. It takes me back to the days of years ago when the resident forum Guru was samboro.
    Remember him, we were on a good thing back in those days were we not.

The 8 or 9 thumbs up to mai_chai is testament to the value of his posts. Hotcopper shareholders need there daily fix of re-assurance from the Guru of the day.
    Thank you mai_chai for your re-assuring words.

As I log on to my online broker and check the current sp of INT I feel confused and at a loss to understand why !
    Is it because I'm not as smart as others or am I missing an important point. I've been told by the brightest there is that the sp is a forward looking value of the companies short term potential.

Yes I am truly confused ! ! On the one hand we have the mantra from mai_chai the Guru indulging immeasurable praises on the company. And on the other, the efficient market with its consensual value of INT's short term future.

There is over 2,000 listed companies on the exchange. And they are listed because they have potential.

Intermoco has potential too.

We are in the first stage of a bull market. Fortunes will be made, make no mistake. And they won't be made listening to Guru's.

At the moment INT is going against the overall market which is not only surprising but disappointing considering the sector we are in.

I've said enough and I am no Guru.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.