DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

anyone keeping track??, page-8

1. 754 Posts.
    You are all too kind - All the info is there in the ann's just needed someone to put the main points on the one page and with enough info so as not to present anything out of context.

Agree its not the flavour of the month atm but that will change with more ann's.
    Unfortunately I was not able to post the highlighting but there are a lot in those ann's that have and more that are coming to fruition - case of reading the fine print that even I missed until the other day.

On the financials remember that they have said they will be in and out of profit over the next few mths as orders are taken and receipts & pments cross over - normal for any business just so long as the company is getting stronger.

EOFY was 4mil & trading at .021 with 7mil in orders for this yr with more taken - my guesstamate we will more than meet the 8mil forecast (.042) and will be more than likely be 10mil (.052) to 12mil (.063) and thats not factoring in the profit margin increase after 6mil - imho

The market wont ignore this one forever it just seems that way at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.