SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Doc sorry mate I am just having some fun re 100% of...

1. 10,564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 508
    Hi Doc sorry mate I am just having some fun re 100% of stocks...lol. I believe the statistics are 70% or 80% of stocks (can't remember which one) that close on their high run the next day. I have never seen a figure re stocks that close on a new high at close.

But I did think it would be interesting to know only because of the implied buying pressure to create that situation. To be honest mate I am also hoping SDL continues up even if greed gets the better of me I know there are long term holders who have bought in a lot higher - I would love to see them get a reward for their patience.

And I must admit it was a fun day for a change to see a stock run on strength. I must confess I was also only kidding about the two posters who told me to sell...lol. I understood where they were coming from but thankfully SDL has continued its move up without the sell off.

What I do know is the stock is moving on no news and has done so for two days now with quite a bit of strength. Makes me think if it was a pump and dump it would have been sold off by now. So I can only think as the sell off didn't happen today that there must be something going on we are not aware of i.e. news about to hit perhaps.

Anyway good luck to holders the way I see it, there appears to be some serious accumilation going on in a northerly direction and a bit of a hurry to get in - which is interesting. Going by the volume today it appears to me we might all be in for a nice surprise shortly - fingers crossed of course. BTW I hope I have to give my mate the two bottles not one...LOL. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.