CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Reckon the supermarket will have a nigh on 50 bill tag when the...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Reckon the supermarket will have a nigh on 50 bill tag when the stock-take of its shelves is into advanced stage next coupla years. Exploration budget is 60 mill bucks drilling next 5 years to determine such with HNC paying for 70%. HNC must be getting a little anxious to settle now wouldnt u think?

So far Omegas Browns is showing around 2.4 km of minable strike (?) with definition at Browns proper to 350 m depth but mineralisation known to exist to 600 m (SO FAR) and likely to be looking for mother @ around a kilometre down ...... bite yr bottom lip Mr Phelps.

Now we hear of further extensions 700m to the east with an apparent Whites Cu-U lookalike and a few more kilometres of untested strike in that direction to continue the excitement ongoing.

The western zone rermains open too and Zinc enriched with grades increasing at depth ... also open and only shallow tested so far.

Then we have MANY kilometres of untested unexposed strike when it swings northerly with Mt Fitch sulphides the first newbie shaping up as a Browns lookalike and Mt Fitch Uranium extending well outside the bounds of the ML containing the entree 15 mill lbs JORC ......with Huntleys suggesting we should be now talking about a Langer Heinrich size 25 mill base ....... remembering company's target 100 mill lbs in due course.

Then we have multiple U targets all around ......AND gold and pgms potential. And we wont begin to talk about THAT very large Cobar lookalike .... hit with two shallow wildcats in elephant country for base metals and U.

And the Lachlan Fold belt gold country all around NCMs elephants? .... CMR retains large tracts from way back and never until now had the cash to do it justice. Imagine what an intense drill program might show up there in due course.

Anyway, I'll open the bidding at 50 bill and see what manilla players it attracts. And if u think Im on the cosmic smoke again, let me remind u that them who attended the 2005 AGM saw GT excitedly prancing up and down saying Browns resource size was hoped to be doubled or trebled in due course. Dont think he was talking about the Omegas pit tho, think he was only refering to DEPTH below the 350m defined level.

This is a SERIOUS evolution in progress here bros and reckon CMR's current market probably only represents less than 2% of likely IGV at spot prices atm ...... unlike PDN at around 40% IGV ....... shiite what do they expect, U to go to 500 bucks a lb or something next 7+ years ........ praise Zeus haha !!!

IMBOOC .........

Share price is soon gonn a take a different driver morphology where EARNINGS, imminent and mid term evolution thereof to some kinda maturity' are gonna be the priorities.

IMO CMR are sitting on a PE of ONE (!!!!!) looking out to some kinda conservative maturity circa 2010 and since there is NO DEBT associated with this evolution on what we know, reckon a 5% future yield is like 50% on yr current investment now ongoing for the next generation.

Roughly speaking and assuming the resources supercycle is here to stay and basing on SPOT prices which IMO are gonna turn out very conservative in an increasing stagflationery environment ahead as China and India middle class evolves and western paper begins to burn ........ Ark Compass afloat the GORM theory which has stood me very well since the start of this Odyssey.

Row on Olynmpians ...... err ......no ........steward, I'll have another ouzo and coke taaaa. Oh, and can u adjust the sunshade over me deckchair mucho taaaa. Oh and my laptop too taaa again.

All above in my biased opinion using any manner of earthly and cosmic reckoning I can muster to assess ongoing the personal reward / risk status of my private investment portfolio by MY personal standards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.