GAS 3.77% 5.5¢ state gas limited

I would suggest you do some research on ESG. Particulalry look...

1. 635 Posts.
    I would suggest you do some research on ESG. Particulalry look at the announcements since the eginning of 2007. They have been very methodical is putting the pieces together and seem to be very comfident with the resource they are sitting on.

The have repaid all royalties on future gas sales, have assemled probably the best CSG team in the country (ex ORD and STO), have a potentially enormous resource, have approx $40m in the bank to cover further drilling and have the drill contracted for the next 3 years.

Have signed MOU with Macquarie Generation and Babcock and Brown Power, are expanding their own power station, are based in NSW (making them very attractive to QGC, STO and AOE given they would be looking at its geographic importance), and have state governmnet support, given NSW imports its gas.

I have been a holder for some time and many see it as being where QGC was 2 years ago.

DYOR, but I believe they are one of the standouts in the sector with plenty on upgrades expected over the course of the year.

Best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.