PLX 0.75% $1.33 plexure group limited

With PLX they have seem to have less customer than the UK...

1. 2,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    With PLX they have seem to have less customer than the UK company you pointed out, but they have a higher value per customer. They are focusing on long-term relationships and like you said 'sticky' customers with the ongoing data capture. Because they have an end-to-end solution they can cater to larger companies. I want them to announce bigger contracts ASAP so hopefully they do.

But for now they seem to be working well with Mcd's as they wouldn't be growing so quickly otherwise. Also wouldn't require such a big forecast of 500m users.

What Dynamic Yield do is complimentary and can possibly integrate with PLX's tech. But it seems like they operate as US -and then rest of the world. PLX seem to be eyeing up most markets Mcd's are in globally except the US. So they might keep it separate i'm not sure. If they are going to US plx's app in the US that's even better.

The amount of countries and languages their app is in gives them the opportunity to work globally as we're seeing with the Super indo contract. I expect more deals announced soon, especially with 5 sales and mktg people hired just recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLX (NZSX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.