AU1 13.6% 2.5¢ the agency group australia ltd

I wrote to Bob yesterday in regards to the delay. He has always...

1. 68 Posts.
    I wrote to Bob yesterday in regards to the delay. He has always been good to correspond with and a reply was received within a couple of hours. Reply here. Good Day Brett The easy one first: We were alerted to the incorrect contact number on the web site yesterday. The lady who prepares the web site was informed and I watched her change it. However, when I checked (after your enquiry), I see it has not been changed - reasons unknown. I have informed her again of this and she will rectify ASAP. NCO phone number is +61 (8) 6141 3500. The capital raising plan was in place when the Eritrean government told us they wished to participate in the exploration program. This effectively changed our plans as the parameters for the capital raising changed. NCO chairman, Colin Ikin, is negotiating with the Eritrean government. NCO is waiting for the result, and Colin's report on the negotiations. The capital raising will be re-jigged after we assess the result. With respect to the Namibian project, we are currently re-sampling some historical (1970's) core, the original assay data having gone missing in the Minisry of Mines and Energy. We hope this will significantly upgrade the JORC category of the resource. This was mentioned in our last quarterley report to the ASX. I hope this assists. Thanks for your active interest in NCO. Regards Bob Timmins

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AU1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.003(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $3K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1072666 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 201181 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AU1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.