NTU 9.52% 1.9¢ northern minerals limited

Anyone know, page-41

1. 1,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676

Yes I am fully aware of this article from back in September.

Now why don't you at least try from behind your keyboard to substantiate your accusations with post numbers as to where I have said that GB hasn't had meetings with US officials/government.
    And while you are at it from your post 41441595
    Could you please advise of your post number where you suggested to me that the sp would rise.
    "Maybe thats why the sp has shot up quit a bit in the last week or so like I suggested to you it would."

What I have constantly said, all along is that atm ALL OF NTU's pilot plant product is spoken for with their agreement with Thyssenkrupp. There Is No Product for the States.
    "The agreement with thyssenkrupp is for the purchase of all heavy rare earth carbonate from the pilot plant project, with the flexibility for the Company to supply heavy rare earths as separated products in the future".

Lynas will more than adequately be supplying the a greater proportion of the rest of the world with HREO's and possibly more down stream products while GB is cruising/touring the world (poor fellow) on NTU's purse looking for donations to keep his Tanami Desert Dream Cash Cow Alive.

MAYBE and if EVER NTU are able to get around to building a larger separation plant, maybe they will have some product left over for the States. Buy that time (imo 7+ Years) all this BS tradewar China RE media hype will be long gone, and NTU may still possibly be drilling holes looking for the bounty, and of course that's only if they have any money in the tank. And also buy that time (as is now) the only company name that is on peoples minds when in reference to ROW RE is LYNAS, Out of hundreds of wannabees they succeeded and they are growing, and will continue to be the front runner.

As much as it pisses on GB little BS camp fire Lynas has been producing Dysprosium and Terbium as a By-product for years and they are scaling up.
    .Lynas would say catch me if you can!

Last edited by Anndy: 16/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.