BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Yanggold77- obviously you don’t understand science!! Secondly...

1. 3,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Yanggold77- obviously you don’t understand science!! Secondly BIT is not day trading stock..

Noticed over years BIT only announce what they call “substance” not announce every time they fart like many companies do these days.

If BIT report every weekly like most sanitizer company SP would be well north of 0.50c but they prudent and in medical field that’s how it works.

take CSL for example- all the development going on in the background.. do they report every week what they doing!!! NO

What I’m trying to say is BIT Ann what is relevant. Not just pump the price up..

I”m certain they working with CSIRO and collaboration with CSL.. CSL will make the vaccine if all goes well..

Now all scientist around the globe working endlessly to cure COVID-19.. remember to produce a drug and put in market takes years with critical trial etc.. they trying to get this done within 12-18 month.. that’s already big plus..

If you not happy.. sell out that’s if you holding through and move on instead of having a cry

I can tell you when BIT release results..SP will be either at 5c or $1.00.. risk v reward.. why 5c because their main focus is HIV not COVID..

from what I hear I take the risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.