IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

anyone looking at a 9.5c to 10c re-entry?, page-145

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dubai was a very side issue that was expected to be cost neutral as it was outside the scope of the Cvac trial, so when it looked like that would not be the case they canned it basically before it begun.There were also regulatory issues regarding the transport of Cvac from Australia to the Dubai City Hospital so they decided to focus on the main game, that is getting the CANVASS Cvac trials progressed. Recruiting 800 patients at hospitals around the globe is a massive exercise and warranted the companies full attention. Cripto1 was an early stage program that was found to not warrant further progress so they stopped it.

I never had any expectations from Cripto1 or Dubai. My decision to hold PRR shares is based soley on Cvac and the people that are involved in its progress. The sp is impacted by just about every market factor under the sun which is exacerbated by being played at times.

I agree that the risk assessment must include the possibility of Cvac not making it, but that is why the sp has never been able to break above its past highs. If that risk were not there the sp would possibly have done so. However, while we cant predict a final outcome, the info from the progress so far has been positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.