GTE 24.1% 3.6¢ great western exploration limited.

I am with you DDX, I think this is about beaucracy. Dont get me...

1. 571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I am with you DDX, I think this is about beaucracy. Dont get me wrong I think the project is a cracker but at some stage your joint venture partner just has to let you get on with drilling after all they are the beneficiaries of any ore mined and foreign investment.The reality is we dont have any announced approvals for a drilling programme nor do we know when.

I would imagine these delays would be incredibly frustrating for GTE management and hence investors, it appears to me that JL would be upping the pressure on the JV partner to let us have approvals or carry on with what we have started. Lets not forget the share price doesnt reflect the obvious potential of Spasskya and arguably hasnt been priced in. If there was a worthy alternative here and we can drill it ,it might be good if we could put Spass on ice until the JV partner wants to play ball. Drilling and Production is what improves everyones position , look forward to a outcome here that gives real clarity for all holders

IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.007(24.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.7¢ 3.0¢ $220.7K 6.578M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 199999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.