GTE 2.94% 3.5¢ great western exploration limited.

Bolenger i do not get too concerned about GTE. if one has done...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    Bolenger

i do not get too concerned about GTE. if one has done their research from the start, spoken to mgt, asked the right questions, etc, one would have understood 12 months ago that the Kazakstan process would be a very bureaucratical process & somewhat risky.

similarly, if one had done their research on FMJ, they would have come to the view FMJ were 'lead on' by Jiang Resources, who provided them with an initial mind boggling Soviet JORC which did not really exist. if you track my FMJ posts you will find i pointed out the resource was mediocre when the reality of it came to light. FMJ had alot of good people with them, such as Terry Grammer, who quickly departed

but instead of doing our due diligence & comprehending the real risks & real realities, we go off on a tangent about FMJ

we worry when we are not properly prepared.

for me, if GTE falls thru, i expected it could happen. but not due to anything related to FMJ. for example, the quality of the GTE exploration & announcements to date has been excellent. if the JV falls thru, i trust it is unrelated to GTE, Jordan & his highly experienced exploration manager (whose name i cannot recall at the moment)

good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $16.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $16.79K 481.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 673567 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 15119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.